Monday 22 December 2008

Contributor Introduction: Dan

A 29 year old programmer living in New Jersey, married with a baby boy. I am not the primary cook in the house, but when I cook I try to do it right. My specialties are simple, easily prepared dishes.

My son is almost 16 months old now, it has changed my eating habits forever. Shortly after he was born my wife finally read about the hormones and drugs given to livestock. She realized that she didn't want our son eating that, and neither would we. We have dramatically cut back on our meat intake, and what we do eat is organic.

I will try to focus on easy recipes that can be prepared by a novice, like me. Repeatable recipes are also a favorite of mine, I like quick dishes and meals that you can cook in advance or in bulk. I hope to share my trials and tribulations as I teach myself to be a better cook and to eat healthier food.

1 comment:

  1. So I scheduled this post, then you guys come in and use "Meet the Cooks," now I look like a jerk. Figures!

    ReplyDelete